E-STORES

BLOG ADDICTION

Thursday, December 3, 2009

GRAMMY NODS

WHO I LIKE TO WIN, I DON'T THINK THEY ARE GOING TO WIN...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Best Rap Solo Performance
Drake – “Best I Ever Had”
Eminem – “Beautiful”
Jay-Z – “D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)”
Kid Cudi – “Day ‘N’ Nite”
Mos Def – “Casa Bey”

- I WOULD LIKE CASA BEY... TO WIN
LUV BOTH SONGS
* (DAY N NITE) I DONT CONSIDER RAP SOLO PERFORMANCE

Drake – “Best I Ever Had”
Kid Cudi – “Day ‘N’ Nite”
T.I. & Justin Timberlake – “Dead and Gone”
Jay-Z – “D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)”
Jay-Z, Rihanna, & Kanye West – “Run This Town”

I WOULD HAVE TO GO WITH JAY RIRI, & MR WEST ON THIS 1


Album of the Year
Beyoncé – I Am… Sasha Fierce
Black Eyed Peas – The E.N.D.
Lady Gaga – The Fame
Dave Matthews Band – Big Whiskey and the Groogrux King
Taylor Swift – Fearless

I'M SORRY BEY, BUT I THINK YOUR THE MOST STUNNING/TALENTED/HARD WORKING WOMAN ON THE PLANET, BUT I GOTTA GIVE TO LADY GAGA "FAME" TO WIN, SHE BURSTED ON THE SCENE WITH SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT, AND REFRESHING & I WOULD THINK PPL ARE A BIT TIRED OF BEY HOLDING THE SPOTLIGHT...


Best Rap Performance By a Duo or Group

Beastie Boys & Nas – “Too Many Rappers”
Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent – “Crack a Bottle”
Fabolous & Jay-Z – “Money Goes, Honey Stay”
Kid Cudi, Kanye West & Common – “Make Her Say”
Kanye West & Young Jeezy – “Amazing”

GET THAT KID NAMED CUDI A GRAMMY!

Best Dance Recording

Black Eyed Peas – “Boom Boom Pow”
David Guetta & Kelly Rowland – “When Love Takes Over”
Lady Gaga – “Poker Face”
Madonna – “Celebration”
Britney Spears – “Womanizer”

IF THEY DON'T GIVE THIS TO LADY GAGA, THEN THE ACADEMY IS ON SOME ISH...


Best R&B Album

Anthony Hamilton – The Point of It All
India.Arie – Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics
Ledisi – Turn Me Loose
Maxwell – BLACKsummers’night
Charlie Wilson – Uncle Charlie

AGAIN IF THE ACADEMY DOESN'T GIVE THIS TO MAXWELL, YOU KNOW THE DRILL


Best Contemporary R&B Album

Beyoncé – I Am… Sasha Fierce
Jamie Foxx – Intuition
Pleasure P – The Introduction of Marcus Cooper
Trey Songz – Ready
T-Pain – Thr33 Ringz

GIVE THIS TO BEYONCE, PLZ!



Best Rap Album

Common – Universal Mind Control
Eminem – Relapse
Flo Rida – R.O.O.T.S.
Mos Def – The Ecstatic
Q-Tip – The Renaissance

I'M TORN BETWEEN Q-TIP & MOS DEF, IF I WAS IN THE VOTING COMMITTEE I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE THE LAST VOTE...

No comments:











CLASSIC SH*T


KEEP THIS SITE STUNNIN'

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

Powered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive